Summer is passing by so fast and therefore, we would like to ask you to save the date for our Orientation Day on Saturday, August 17th:
Toddler class: 9.00 am – 10.00 am
Prek class: 10.00 am – 11.00 am
Kinder and Lower Elementary: 11.00 am – 12.00 pm
Meetings will be held at your child’s classroom
This year we made this meeting mandatory to all families, but especially to the ones that will be attending a new classroom or are joining the school for the first time. We have noticed that parents who have not attended these meetings in previous years have had too many questions during the first weeks of school and feel disoriented.
What is this meeting about?
- Know your teacher.
- Meet other families.
- Learn about our new online “Parent Portal”.
- Go over the main rules.
- Talk about monthly activities.
- Get answers to your questions.
- Pick up uniforms/sleeping set.
- Make sure you have all you need for the first day of school.
We hope to see you all that day
Marie Tapia & Staff