Last week of school is around the corner and we want our last days of school to be extra fun and different. Spirit Week
During these days uniform is not
required 😉 Our spirt week themes are going to be:
- Monday June 3rd: Crazy Hair day (Chose the funniest and/or craziest hair style)
- Tuesday June 4th: Face painting day (Paint your child’s face at home)
- Wednesday June 5th: Pajamas day (this is the perfect “excuse” to also watch a movie while wearing a comfortable PJ)
LAST DAY OF SCHOOL CELEBRATION
- June 6th is our “Last day of school celebration”. This year we have decided to have it here at the school and create a more private event 😊 Please arrive to school at the time of your child’s celebration (not at regular time since it is not a regular day of school)
* Toddler Class: 9.00 am – 10.00 am / Building 1: 7699 Biscayne Blvd.
* Prek Class: 9.00 am – 10.00 am / Building 2: 592 NE 77th street
* Kinder / Lower Elementary Class: 10.15 am – 11.15 am / Building 2: 598 NE 77th street
Please be on time!
- We would appreciate if you could please bring a little snack to share with the class.
- After this celebration Summer Vacation will start.
- Summer Camp starts on June 10th. If you haven’t enrolled yet, please let us know as soon as possible.
Not sure what to do with used and damaged plastic markers you have at home?
At Tangerine we are all about innovative solutions, especially if they contribute to saving our planet. That’s why we have partnered with Crayola to support their ColorCycle initiative designed to repurpose Crayola and other brands of plastic markers. We will have a collecting station at the school, so bring all the plastic markers you were planning to throw in the trash and let’s contribute to a greener planet for our children.
Before this school year is over, we want to make sure we have all your info for the next one :)
We are sending your chi
ld(ren)’s enrollment forms PART 2. Please return this before the last day of school. It is very important to have this information so we can have a complete file for your child and make sure we are ready for the 2019-20 school year.
Enrollment forms are also available on this web page (right under this message)